So many people believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and there is plenty of proof that it is the most important meal. But still, sadly, more than 50% of people do not eat breakfast most of the days. Keep reading to learn some of the reasons why you should be enjoying breakfast park city in the morning.
Eating breakfast boosts brain power
Breakfast food fields kids’ brains and gets their brains ready for school. Few studies have suggested that eating breakfast can help kids do better in school, improve their memory, make them more alert, improve their test scores and improve their overall mood. Adult breakfast skipper, take a note- eating a healthy breakfast in the morning might help you gain more brain power.
Breakfast is good for you
Kids who eat breakfast will get more calcium, fiber, vitamin A and iron in their diet than those kids who skip breakfast in the morning. Actually, a lot of breakfast foods like whole grain toast, cereals, yogurt, and fruits are some of the foods that have most of the nutrients in them.
Breakfast builds a better body
Consuming a healthy breakfast might help your digestion, bones as well as your heart and even meet the dietary guidelines.
- Healthier Heart- Kids and adults who don’t eat a healthy breakfast tend to have higher blood pressure as well as a risk for a heart disease. And why is that true? Adults who eat breakfast tend to consume less fat and more fiber. The same thing goes for kids and teens. Common foods like oatmeal can promote a healthier heart because it helps to reduce cholesterol and the fiber helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Stronger Bones- a nutritious breakfast can serve you important nutrients that can keep your bones in a healthy state. For instance, milk is one of the best breakfast liquids that has calcium and can straighten your bones. Kids, teens, and adults who eat breakfast consume more calcium than those who don’t eat breakfast. And those who start off their morning with a bowl of cereal and milk get seven times more calcium during the morning.
- Improved Metabolism- its been proven that eating a nutritious breakfast in the morning that contains whole grain, calcium, and protein can help you improve your metabolism. Studies have also said that some breakfast foods such as bread, milk, and fruits might help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome. The metabolic syndrome condition linked to being overweight and being overweight can increase the risk for diabetes as well as heart disease.
Invest Time To Save Time
- Sit down with your kids or your friends and plan some nutritious breakfast meals that you can eat throughout the week.
- Add healthy breakfast foods to your shopping list so that your pantry and your fridge are completely stocked.
- On the weekends take time and go grab a healthy breakfast at breakfast park city so that you can take a break from cooking.